The tables have turned! YOU get to ask the media questions!
Join us on December 1 at the Heart of the Valley Chamber for a media panel 8-9:30 am on Thursday December 1.
Megan Mulholland, APR, director of marketing and communications from the Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, will facilitate a panel of local media members from TV, radio, newspaper and trade publications.
They will share:
- What stories their audiences want to see!
- How to pitch a story (and how not to).
- What to expect during an interview and how to prepare.
You’ll also get a chance to ask questions, meet and network with the media and other attendees.
- Emily Matesic, WBAY TV
- Jonathan Krause, WHBY radio
- Amelia Compton Wolff, Insight on Business
- Brian Kerhin, WLUK TV Fox 11
- Mike Kemmeter, Spectrum News
- Larry Gallup, Post Crescent
- Heather Graves, The Business News